Ytong modular wall panel system
If you want to build homes rapidly, sustainably and energy-efficient, the Ytong modular wall panel system is the solution. The system is rapid, high-quality, made to measure and benefits from Ytong’s unique features. This construction system allows the inner leaf to be constructed prior to the brickwork.
The Ytong Modular wall panel system offers complete freedom of design and construction, subject to obvious requirements such as the structural stability.
- Speed of construction: the Ytong modular wall panels are delivered to the building site as modular elements and only need to be assembled. The construction method requires the use of a crane and adapted clamping device.
- Thermal insulation: Ytong aerated concrete has the unique combination of compressive strength and thermal insulation. It avoids thermal bridges.
- Air-tightness: the Ytong modular wall panels are bonded together with thin joint mortar. This ensures that the walls rapidly become air-tight.
- Fire resistance: Ytong is non-combustible and non-flammable. Everything you need to feel safe. Ytong’s insulating properties mean that there will be sufficient time to leave the building in the event of a fire. The temperature on the other side of the wall remains much lower than at the seat of the fire. Furthermore, it never releases toxic substances.
- Sustainability: a building made from Ytong remains comfortable throughout its lifespan. The thermal properties of the aerated concrete are guaranteed, even after 50 years. This saves energy costs year after year and means that a project retains its value. It is also extremely simple to subsequently modify the building thanks to the convenience of Ytong. At the end of the life cycle, the material can be fully recycled.